Fotografia by Né - Ribeira dos Caldeirões, Achada - Nordeste São Miguel Açores

domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

Feathers of Life...

When the feathers of sadness tickle my good vibes, trying to fill my soul with the itchy feeling that nothing is worth my effort, I grab them and use them to write about it... Yesterday night, I was watching the movie "Freedom Writers" and I was sure not to be alone on my Faith in words and writing as a main Life First-Aid Kit. Because sometimes words just pile up on our throat and we can't put them all out... But if we manage to discipline them into letter-format and write them down, there'll be just nothing in this messed-up world that we can't write about... The kids from the movie have proved that and maybe their lives got more bearable when they became stories... After all, we're just weaving stories that someone will read...

1 comentário:

  1. allways have someone,that would like to read!!!!!!
    and Im one
    allwayssssssssssssss

    ResponderEliminar

E tu, estás inspirado/(a)?