Fotografia by Né - Ribeira dos Caldeirões, Achada - Nordeste São Miguel Açores

domingo, 7 de fevereiro de 2010

"Did you hear about the Morgans?"

Well, I did... And I met them yesterday! In between small giggling, lots of popcorn and fat laughter (especially caused by Hugh Grant's nonsensical lines), I found myself thinking that places help to turn us into who we really are. Life's intertwining paths are not so hazardous as we can imagine them. So this old emotional me, who is always able to find a tear and a philosophical conclusion in a romantic comedy, ended up thanking the Universe for having been directed to this small spot in the middle of the Atlantic. I guess I make much more sense here than I would in New York or dear Ottawa. Did you hear about me?

3 comentários:

  1. I hear you every day and I'm blessed for it...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, the previous comment is so beautiful and inspiring that I'm completely speechless...
    I just want to add that we always make sense in that special place we can call home. If it's in an island or in the middle of New York (another island?), it only depends on whom is expecting you at home...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ah, esqueci-me de um pormenor muito importante... ter o Hugh Grant Morgan à espera em casa também não era mau de todo:-)

    ResponderEliminar

E tu, estás inspirado/(a)?